Friday, October 30, 2020

Litte Stuff...

 _unintentional election humor:

BOHEMIAN CRIP(TO VOTER)

Have you got your ballot yet?

VOTER

I'll drop it by tomorrow.

BOHEMIAN CRIP
Cool! Don't forget!

VOTER(as if explaining something very obvious)
I'm a social worker.

Ha, ha...thanks for the laugh,Ms. voter. The unexpected ones are always the best.


-The mix of knowledge and innocence from the kids on "Shameless" kills me every time.

-wish me luck as I try the tangerine marmalade I bought on etsy, trying to pretend that I still experience new things.  Trying not to deny myself small things during this time makes me realize how much time I spend saying no.

UPDATE

I came up with "Some titfolk are shitfolk," but maybe that's not inclusive...show me what you got in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment