Sunday, September 5, 2021

How Is My Brain Like A Spiral Notebook?

 picked up my spiral notebook to take notes for PDA presentation today(I don’t really need that much paper, but random sheets end up with grocery lists and cell numbers on them so it can be easier to have it all in one place. There is usually a pause before the meeting starts(although not as much as usual…I stalled today. I flicked through the book, and found journal entries, dreams, a plot outline, healthcare presentations…basically, anyone who got a look at this book would know what my brain looked like, wavy lines included. Much like the rest of my life, I’d always hoped for keener separations between work and play, but I haven't managed.(Just so I don't show the comrades the bumpy poetry or the "Shameless" fanfiction.)

No comments:

Post a Comment