Sunday, April 19, 2020

Wrote a Letter to the Editor...

seems like old times.(kind of abandoned that kind of project when my mother read one of them and thoughtI could "befriend the author" who quoted someone I quote all the time. However I didn't use the word "shitsquib", which, given that my true audience was John McCain and Shitsquib in Chief Jeff Flake,seems like a sad oversight made in the name of a false courtesy that none of these people would show me.)
Not sure the letter is the most excellent thing I've ever written but my point in writing it is that it's bullshit that nobody whom I would consider a small business person seems to be getting small business money.  It's bullshit that I'm still not sure if I get ANYTHING and that any money that goes out to Americans is, like, "Don't spend it all in one place," anyway...most developed nations are supporting people more...let's get crazy and help!
ETA: I may not have thought much of my letter, but the paper printed it.  (I hope it was not the only one expressing this view or something...that would be upsetting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment