Friday, May 22, 2020

10 Reasons Why Electronic Diallers Are A Bit Like Strong Vegetables...

10. Sometimes I really don't want to deal with them.
9.  I can see that sometimes, and for some people,  they might be a good thing.
8.  I work my way through them very slowly.
7.  But I don't actively avoid them, as I did when I was younger.
6.  There is a lot of hype about how good they are.
5. When you say you struggle with one, everyone says "You haven't tried MY version yet.(although, of course, there was no recipe for HubDialler as there is for Brussels sprouts)
4.  There are some I've adjusted to, though I prefer ice cream.
3. they are both geeky topics found in small corners of the internet
2.  Hopefully, they both build healthier bodies, if you include the body politic.
1.  Any day I do more than gag on one is a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment