Thursday, June 25, 2020

At Night I Have Too Much Time On My Hands and Think About...

-Much as I've been enjoying re-watching "Frasier" before I go to bed, now that I'm older, I don't really think that Niles worshiping Daphne for years is much of a basis for healthy Niles/Daphne.(aside from the whole thing that showrunners like to tie things up in the end, usually finishing things up with children so boring that they take the edge off of how much you miss your favorite couple...Jim and Pam(cough)
_Watching Obama now is like watching some show that I loved as a teen and wondering why I dug it so much.
-Sometimes I think the Hallmark Channel has some sort of gene-harvesting project so that they can have so many young actors who look like already-famous people from a distance.Since the plots are so often the same, I'm free to spend the running time thinking "Isn't that..." but it mostly is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment