Sunday, June 7, 2020

In Which We Try To Stage A Virtual Reading....

Got dressed up today to put "The Happiest Place On Earth" on video to promote "Dozen"(Sometimes I wish I could get attention for work that's a little bit more...post-collegiate, but that's another topic.)
My brother was very patient with creating a fifteen-minute video file on his phone, but we can't figure out how to disseminate it.( Don't have a camera on my PC...partially by design, and partially cause  I'm just not good at setting up things.)
Really thought that would be simpler.
Hope it sounds OK and everything so the next post isn't "The Day We Shared That Ugly Video"
Here isa review of Dozen,  in which your correspondent failed to get a shout-out again. Going to be outlandishly positive and pretend to think that maybe my style is so deft that I make it look so easy, it's like noting the exact moment a flower springs up.(Jon Lovitz voice) Yeah, that's the ticket.(/Jon Lovitz voice)

1 comment:

  1. Here's that review link... think it didn't post.
    https://disabilityarts.online/magazine/opinion/dozen-best-breath-shadow/

    ReplyDelete