Monday, July 2, 2018

A Story of Mine Hinges on a Sneaker Print...

And I was worried that that wasn't a good enough clue. I saw an episode of a show called
"A Perfect Murder" about the murder of actress and filmmaker Adrienne Shelly(I still haven't watched my favorite "Homicide" ep in years because I find "If it happens to me. it's good to know that you're out there," a bit more eerie than intended, though I do think about her often when I want something warm for...riding my bike.)
While the detective in question lacked a certain Byronic Bayliss soulfulness, though, he risked a loss of professional credibility to take up the cause of a devoted husband who refused to believe, artistic temperament or not, a mother with a career on the upswing would hang herself in the bathroom.
The bathroom itself just didn't look right, and the friends and family's stories remained consistent(although families sometimes don't face emotional problems very much) and as expected, the world of screenwriting and auditions can get really nutty, but it might have gone down as a suicide if the laborer that did it hadn't left a print on the toilet tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment