Monday, October 1, 2018

Bohemian Crip Endorses...

Not that I'm like Obama, but if any Arizona members of Disability Nation want to know what I'm thinking about races and stuff, feel free to read it here.
_Definitely all in for David Garcia for governor not only because of his background in education, his take on choice(trust women), but because he has never given an interview wanting to "phase out" Medicaid  and Ducey has. Also, I don't see David getting invited to the Koch Compound in Palm Springs. Would really hate to see some of the racist framing against him win again too.

-January Contreras looks like our state's  best shot at criminal-justice reform, which I am excited about, but mainly I find her a good choice because, unlike Brnovich, she would not be a party to lawsuits that would wreck #ACA and pre-existing condition protections.Very important topics to your Bohemian Crip.

- The Sinema thing is the biggest saga, emotionally. Because I've gone from unreserved fangirl to almost total detractor, but I don't think either one is very healthy. I've finally gotten over thinking I'm inferior for lacking her polish and bursting CV, and I really do wish the Iraq war protestor would show up for the party a bit more often...Still, I'd rather deal with her depressing bipartisan fetish, than someone with her  knives out for our benefits like McSally(whose repellent lies about Kyrsten's background make me feel better about Sinema.

Anita Malik all the way over Schewikert.

Still haven't totally decided on the mayor's race. Valenzuela may have more heart-string appeal for me, but Gallego may have a better grasp on what the job entails.  Thoughts, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment