Tuesday, October 30, 2018

My article came out...


Doesn't really sound like me, but they've got their own style less "rooted" in my heartfelt digressions. Shared with PDA crew and have heard on social networking from the kinds of disability orgs that don't usually look at my work.(Which is nice and offers some of the pleasure I didn't get when the paperwork showed up...however, have to guard against imagining the Whole New Life I might get from this one piece...becoming the "crip voting" guru that the producers at "All In" call, or all my big important books--I guess it could happen, but I've assured myself of five "big breaks" already that didn't swing the world's doors on their hinges) After that happens, it's hard to keep doing what I do.
Read it here... and let me know what you think.  Mail your ballot if you have one...Arizona, deadline's tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment