Monday, August 5, 2019

cleaning out my closet...

Don't really have a shopping problem, but almost understand shopoholics(even ones who aren't as cute as Becky Bloomwood.) Sometimes the easiest way to visualizegetting what I want is to pick an object and ship it here. I've done that too much, recently, but I'm covered unless I go to a fundraising banquet or something super dressy. It would be something if the pink shirt with the flowers I wore in the healthcare video inspires a new passion for healthcare in the next woman that wears it.
Like Traveling Pants, but activist. I can hope.
Don't really understand these men going around telling women how to live online lately. Don't want to, either, they're dicks, of course, what's it to him if we breed? More seriously, aside from certain topics, such as "Why The Wire Rules" and "Why Austerity Sucks", most of the time, instead of a fully=assembled life, I feel like I bought some kit from IKEA and read the instructions wrong.  Over time, I've built something, I guess, but it doesn't look like the picture, and I'm mostly not satisfied with it. so, no, don't have any thoughts about "keeping a woman"

No comments:

Post a Comment