Wednesday, November 25, 2020

If I Made This Up, I'd Make Myself Prettier...

 My mother has been running all over all morning because of a phone call. Three months ago, we arranged a call to make up for the quarterly home visit the pandemic has made impossible(a rare bonus)

Phone calls are easier. Until planned maintenance on internet in your area goes badly, and that handy bundle knocks out your phones.  we didn't have a current name for someone at the state, either.(They prefer talking to my mother anyway, which embarrasses me more than a tad for being someone with new laugh lines who still needs that Mother from Hell energy.#WorstOfAllWorlds)

So, basically, we are arranging a call to arrange call to say that we don't need anything else.

is this where my creativity goes? Hopefully not, I've got submissions and a runoff election coming up.

UPDATE:

We are done with state for another three months.  Sometimes I think getting that funding is the closest I get to feeling like Melania Trump.  I just want the funding, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment