Friday, January 28, 2022

Not Sure That I Always Like...

 the new direction forB Positive this season, though it makes sense that there is one.  Unlike the subtextual element of "Will they or won't they?" that sometimes pops up between Drew and Gina, stringing out a kidney transplant itself would seem pretty harsh and/or cause some not cute limitations for control-freak Drew.(although many of my readers know that the ShowRunner in the Sky doesn't hesitate about looking like a bastard often enough.) I like that Drew's life being saved isn't written as just an uncomplicated win for him--I guess I can relate, even though my life and death crisis was something of a Gift With Purchase and happened before I had to sweat it out personally.

Nice seeing Annaleigh Ashford as the lead, even if the plot twist that got her there is kind of an eye-roller(She threatened to walk away with "Masters of Sex" pretty much the whole time...)


No comments:

Post a Comment