Friday, November 18, 2022

Billionaires Suck!

 

I've been online a long time...I've seen community fracture before. What sucks about this one is, it wasn't the community.
Just some obscenely rich megalomaniac didn't get his ass kissed enough, or got bored, or had some stupid Cunning Plan that nobody in their right mind gave a flying shit about...whatever. it shouldn't have to be our problem, and now it is.
I hate stuff like that...it makes me sad and angry to see stuff destroyed, especially to no purpose, especially so some goldfinger wannabe can move onto wrecking some other shiny object.
And I don't bring up my disability at times like that so you can picture me posting like the little match girl, but that's what I get when I do, even though I found out I am damn good at amplifying voices with social media and I deserve more credit than, again, At Least She Has Something.
(But if you feel like that, he must truly be a Scrooge-level hard-hearted bastard to take it away from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment