Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Partial Redemption...

 - For my state: Woo! Governor Katie!

And for me in my quest to "mow the internet" as Simon requested.
Fetterman campaign staff said that maybe  journos would have to stop shouting at people in the hall, because he couldn't respond fast enough. Which, of course, even a rookie like me knows that the scrum is its own point, right? "Look how hard I am  trying Against Institutional Indifference(TM) to get the answer to my thousandth stupid hoodie question for y'all."

So some reporter named Jonathan said "okay, so I guess we'll use cue-cards like in Love Actually?"(very passive-aggressive, Jonathan...are you sure we are not related? And anyway, why the hell not, as the questions are so clearly not the point, anyway.)
I so enjoyed telling him that was one scenario where he could get as big as he wanted. Unlike much of life.

Didn't exactly, like, need a cigarette, but it was worth a smile.

Even if I did back off Mark Finchem and the "GOAT SCREW"

ETA: The reporter's name was Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment