Friday, October 13, 2023

Catching Up With Bob's Burgers...

 and it feels like I wouldn't be doing my(somewhat fake) job if I  didn't comment on Tina having a robot. Watching it in 2023 is probably a little more poignant in the aftermath of years of remote learning and all that, although of course it's enough for this blog to see an abled character cope with mobility challenges.

Your Bohemian Crip wonders if maybe she shouldn't comment on what it feels like when your tech-enabled persona is so much easier to embrace than you in all your awkward flesh, but much like Tina herself< I'm not really good at hiding what I'm thinking. Sometimes, it's true, but I have mixed feelings about the way people can play their dramas in front of me as if I'm a dog or someone's grandma on a bus. In one sense, kind of an Austen-tip, it helps me as a writer.  Sometimes I miss feeling like i could be in the mix, myself, though. Nobody's really like "When I grow up, I wanna be in the Greek Chorus."

Wonder if Jimmy Jr would ever stick to it enough to really write a song(excuse me, musoem) or two.

Mr Frond is like every social worker I've ever had.  Except sometimes the women wear big ugly earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment