Monday, March 30, 2020

Bohemian Crip and the Wandering Website...

Set up my mother's online account  at Local Grocery Store(mostly because Tina, the black cat, prefers their cat food)
went okay once I found 10-digit password, except for some reason LGS..com thinks my location is in Globe.
I'm not really sure where Globe is...a hundred miles away, maybe?(Anyway, too far to drive to pick up cat food.)
 I know the struggles on the front lines and for sick people are worse than this...we've got other things we can feed the cat, if it comes down to it....however very much at the "thousand tiny cuts" stage of #FlattenTheCurve, social-distancing, etc.  Luckily, though, did not send groceries to Globe.
We've got a nifty tech-support number so I'm sure that will be all better soon. (wry smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment