Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Reasons I'm Frustrated Today...


-I don’t know what I could be doing that *isn’t* this, but I feel kind of hemmed in anyway. At least, before, I could think that we’d go to dinner or window-shopping or something.  (maybe the possibility of change is almost as important as actual change?) Also, coming off my period makes me feel restless anyway and I don’t really have an outlet for it right now.

-More even than usual, commercials show off the huge gulf between what I’d like to be and what I am(except the Motaur ones…really relate to those!)

-sometimes I get frustrated thinking of all the man- and woman-hours spent, bales of money that might as well have been set on fire, column inches about diversity, and…it looks like we’re going to end up with Biden anyway. Which frustrates me because for many reasons, but especially because he seems not to want progressives like me in the party.

-Sometimes I do think we should have a new party, but a. Don’t want to sound like those  #DemExit wankers and. 2.  We’d still have to make a coalition with the moderates about a lot of things anyway…wouldn’t be done fighting with them…maybe establishing our own party would give us more credibility, though? Not sure about that.
- spring allergies make my face dry and itchy…hard not to touch.  (really making an effort, though!)
-Bought a book that could be my novel's older cousin...guess it's not my overly sedate query letters holding it back(still need to know what's up with this...I'm a good letter-writer...did the prospect of getting something I've always wanted make me extra-shy?)
I still haven't written my Life's Work(TM) yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment