Monday, May 24, 2021

Rachel made it seem easy...

on Friday's show ,but it's harder than you think to leave comments to protect the USPS.Postal Review Commission has a site to leave comments...but after I opened an account I found out I can't make PDFs on my computer...should I pay for Adobe?(If you can leave a PDF comment, please do.) 

UPDATE: Dear friend K taught me to find Export in the "Print To" menu on Firefox. Yay, except the account logged me out, I guess? So I'm all PDF'fed with noplace to go.

E-mailed Tech Support.

(this should be simpler, even if it does mean having to wade through the occasional comment attributed to Bilbo Baggins or whoever.  You know?)

SECOND UPDATE: Keep trying till you get a person...the tech people at PRC are friendly and knowledgeable and make me feel sad there are people who use "federal bureaucrat" as a vile curse. If I hadn't started this on an evening one time and a holiday another time, I wouldn't have had to ponder expensive software, read tech forums I didn't understand, or bug my friends(Although K should be used to it by now!) Comment period ends 6/11...let 'em know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment