Monday, October 3, 2022

I will "finish my ballot"....

 Since I now know how to findreviews for judges on the Arizona courts website(be patient...they may be trying to be transparent, but that section of the site is still midway down the second column of stuff on the website for AZ courts...they aren't that excited that we find these things.Maybe it's nuts to just haveone court-system site even during election years.

Here are some more tips for seniors and caregivers from a website that serves Western states aimed at helping to close the gap that still remains, despite progress in 2020, between abled and disabled voters.

I made other notes about this training, but sometimes your Bohemian Crip does not read her own writing very well.  It does seem to me that there is a continued hostility to citizen initiatives evident in this cycle's ballot measures, though.(I don't think I share it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment