Sunday, February 14, 2021

Read #VowsYetPromised...

 interesting with Valentine's Day and  my expansion of "The Wedded Twist" into a novel(I've done some research, but don't look to my work as an example...my couple are big old liars(hopefully sympathetic ones...much like my detective protag, I initially intended to drop the hammer on them, but they won me over. still not quite sure how to resolve the conflict(a runaway mom searching to regain the satisfactions of earlier periods of caregiving showed up as well.)

I think, rather than any overt conspiracy or outpouring of loathing for those of us with disabilities, the inability of people with disabilities to marry has its foundations in an antiquated system developed at a time when we weren't expected to live, much less come into our own adulthoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment